One-Click Publishing & Marketing Suite for Cookbooks
Do you have scrumptious dishes you know others will enjoy? Or perhaps you have recipes that have been handed down for generations that you’d like to share with the world?
Now you can create a professional cookbook that you’ll be proud to share with others. The One-Click Suite for Cookbooks brings together everything you need to polish, publish and promote your cookbook in one tidy bundle—all whipped up to help you succeed in the cookbook market.
The One-Click Suite for Cookbooks gives you access to a team of U.S.-based publishing professionals with over 20 years of experience to help you with everything—all with just a click of the mouse. It couldn't be easier, faster, or more convenient.
If you would rather select your publishing services individually, our Ultimate Full-Color Publishing Package might be the right fit for you.
Scroll down for more information.
- Twice as Many Free Author Copies (20 instead of 10)
- Custom Cover Design (2 professionally designed concepts to choose from)
- Cover Pitch Enhancement
- Enhanced Interior Book Layout & Design (based on your design input)
- Editing (up to 15,000 words)
- 10 Additional Image Insertions (30 total)
- Casebound Hardback Edition (in addition to your paperback & eBook editions)
- Expedited Service (your go to the front of the line pass)
- Amazon "Search Inside the Book"
- Author Platform Setup on Social Media
- Book Video Trailer (60-second video)
- Custom Press Release (with newswire distribution)
- Book Marketing Specialist (5 hours of support)
Services Included from the Ultimate Full-Color Publishing Package...
- Paperback & eBook Publishing and Distribution
- Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble NOOK, Apple Books, Google Play Books, Kobo, PDF & more...
- Book Customization
- Up to 20 Image Insertions
- 80 Formats Available (9 book sizes, 1 paper color, 2 print qualities, 2 cover finish).
- Digital Online Proof of Your Book
- 1 set of interior & cover proof revisions
- One-on-One Author Support
- ISBN Assignment
- Retail/Bookstore Returns Program (12 months)
- 10 Paperback Copies (free shipping—continental US)
- Book Order Volume Discounts
- Google Books Preview
- Barnes & Noble Read Instantly
- Social Media Set-up Guide
- Book Marketing COACHTM
- Digital Book Launch Kit
- 12-Month Book Marketing Calendar
- Book Marketing RoadMap
- Book Sales Sheet
- Bowker Books-in-Print Listing
Worldwide Distribution & Order Fulfillment
- Paperback Distribution through over 60,000 Booksellers & Retailers
- Digital eBook Distribution through thousands of eBook retailers & libraries
- Outskirts Press Bookstore Availability
- Bookstore sales page that you can update & personalize 24/7 from your Publishing Center
- Print-on-Demand Order Fulfillment
- Your book is never out of stock
- You don’t have to store inventory
- Each book is printed when it’s ordered and shipped directly to the retailer or buyer.
Cookbooks with mouth-watering displays of your culinary creations are eye-catching and the imagery helps convince people to buy your book.
If you don’t have photos to compliment your recipes, or even if you do have great photos, you may want to consider custom illustrations (we have over 40 illustration styles to choose from) or stock images to add vitality to your cookbook’s interior layout and design.
Everything you need in one place...
See what Outskirts Press authors are saying about their self-publishing experience
My representative Jamie was always extremely professional and helpful during the entire process of my book publication. She always responded very quickly to requests and was always helpful throughout the entire process. She is a great role model and a great asset to the Outskirts Press family. I will highly recommend Outskirts Press to my friends and associates and also look forward to doing more business in the future. I am extremely pleased with my book publication and consider this a major milestone in my life . Thank you all very much...
Lawrence N. Weston
author of Avoiding Self Imposed Adversities
From the beginning, and throughout the process of publishing my first book, I felt that I was in the hands of a pro. Dana always took the time to answer my questions in detail and swiftly, and if she didn't have 100% confidence, she researched the question and got back to me. I was very pleased with her and I am also thankful that I was paired with her as an Author Rep.
David Matityahu Ben Avraham
author of There's No Such Thing as Magic Blood
Bridget, as well as the entire Outskirts Press team working with me, are exceptional. They held my hand through the entire process in addition to providing me with welcomed support and encouragement. I am looking forward to our next project together. I have recommended Outskirts Press to several freelance authors in my area. Thank you for making a potentially hectic journey so enjoyable and so satisfying.
Paneque y Diaz
author of More Than What They Seemed
I was very happy with my author rep's responses to me. She did a superb job of answering my questions and helping me through the editing process. She was always available when I needed her. I'm delighted with the outcome--my book looks good and it's selling! Thank you.
author of Reclaim Your Right To Grow Old
A great experience with Outskirts Press. I learned a lot in this process. I will do it all over again. Thank you so much.
Esther A. Ota
author of Children: My Heritage - A Testimony
The one-on-one with Lisa was great. Especially the phone call picking out styles, font, cover template etc. She even got a vote on the color. I so wanted to have my daughter's painting as the art work on the cover and she gave me a way to do that. Her guidance helped turn my dream into a reality and sometimes it is still hard to believe until I look at my book. Thank you.
Nancy L. Regas
author of The Art of Being a School Counselor
What a blockbuster learning experience I had being a part of self publishing with Outskirts Press! I felt empowered to the next challenge by both Allison and Dana. Their professional guidance and clear instructions when I needed help was crucial to feeling I could tackle the next step. I look forward to the experience with the marketing team. Thanks, Outskirts Press.
author of Lima Beans for Breakfast
Outskirts Press changed my life for the better. They turned my adoption memoir into a book that is not only beautiful to look at, it is pleasurable to read, easy to purchase online, and in less than a month already has had a profound impact on many people. A truly amazing company with a heart. Deepest gratitude!
author of We Are All Human Beings
The Outskirts Press team was helpful, attentive, prompt and detail oriented during the publishing process. It really felt like a team effort, and everyone worked hard to create an awesome final product that was my fully published book!
author of Realm of the Invader
Having just published my eighth book with Outskirts Press, I can attest to it being a great experience, and I look forward to publishing number nine. Thanks for a great job.
James A. Hunter
author of Soft And Gentle 8
I would like to thank everyone at Outskirts Press for helping me getting my book (Storms of Jaycard) into print. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would write a book and have it published. Once again, I would like to thank everyone at Outskirts Press for making my book dream come true.
Joseph J. Myer
author of Storms of Jaycard