Save $300 Off Ultimate or Full-Color Publishing Packages!
Limited Time Only
Only one promotion is valid per package purchase.
Spring is an ideal time to self-publish. This period of renewal is well past the winter holiday frenzy yet early enough to get a book published in time for summer when book-buyers are stocking up on vacation reading material. And this May, you can get the summer started off right with $300 off an Ultimate or Full-Color publishing package from Outskirts Press!
To claim your $300 discount, simply place the Ultimate or Full-Color publishing package into your shopping cart and enter promo code Save300. Your discount will be automatically applied to the purchase.
Need a little help selecting the best publishing package? Get professional advice from an Outskirts Press Publishing Consultant. There are three convenient ways to connect:
1. Call us at 1-888-672-6657 (OP-BOOKS)
2. Live-chat with us via our website
3. Go online to schedule an appointment.
Outskirts Press Helps Build Award-Winning Authors
At Outskirts Press, we are proud to have been rated the #1 self-publishing company by Top Consumer Reviews in 2016 and 2017. While this is satisfying accolade, we are even prouder of our authors' accomplishments and honored to have published many award-winning books.
Over the years, Outskirts Press authors have garnered hundreds of accolades from book competitions, putting them on the map with readers, booksellers, editors, agents and other key literary industry players. High-profile awards mean more than bragging rights – they put hard-working writers on the map.
What makes an award-winning book varies depending on whether it is a non-fiction, fiction, spiritual, children's book or some other genre. However, most award-winning books have several things in common: strong characters, compelling writing, riveting storytelling, interesting themes, thorough editing and in the case of children's books, beautiful illustrations. We can get you across the finish line with professional ghostwriting, editing and design services, and later, assist you with book award submissions for a number of high-profile indie book competitions.
Ready to compete with your high-quality book? Discover the services and expertise that have helped authors just like you achieve publishing and sales goals … and perhaps even win awards you can tout to reach new heights!Learn More
Get FREE SHIPPING to Stock Up on Book Copies – and Never Lose a Sale!
Half the battle of being a successful self-published author is just being ready when opportunities arise. So, have copies of your book nearby at all times – and seize your moments to sell! Just so you are ready for these important opportunities, Outskirts Press is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of 50 or more copies of your book within the continental United States all through May.
Keeping copies with you means you will always be ready for:
- spontaneous sales
- last-minute book-signings
- radio, TV and newspaper publicity
- book award submissions
- review submissions
- book giveaways
Plus, coupled with the free shipping offer, you can still receive high-volume discounts of up to an 50% off your order to save even more!
Here's how to get free shipping:
1. Log in to your Publishing Center, select "order books" and place an order for 50 or more copies of your book(s) in a single format before May 31.
2. Select normal ground shipping with a delivery address within the continental U.S. and proceed with checkout. (No promotion code necessary.)
Beautiful Illustrations Worth a Thousand Accolades
Book Illustrations boost any literary work – not just children's books – and Outskirts Press helps you get them affordably. The benefits and uses of book illustrations are many but keep these points in mind when considering your needs:
1. Colorful art fires up the imagination in ways that the printed word cannot.
2. They serve as book cover art. While photography is perfectly acceptable for a cover, sometimes it's not a realistic option. (Think supernatural fiction and fantasy.)
3. Illustrations give readers valuable information. Whether demonstrating instructions, providing historical reference or bringing life to a complex character, illustrations perform a vital role.
4. They are economical. Photographers often spend more time setting up, shooting and editing photos than an illustrator spends on renderings. It all pays off in the quality of their photos but comes at a cost. A talented artist can deliver you a very specific image at a reasonable price.
5. Pictures sell. Illustrations within your book just might be the extra little push needed to turn browsing shoppers into buyers.
Outskirts Press offers self-publishing authors many ways to acquire the illustrations they need to bring their words to life, from single images to illustration packages. To enliven your book with professional illustrations, simply add the Custom Illustrations of your choice to your cart. Outskirts Press will walk you through the rest.
Call an Outskirts Press Publishing Consultant at 1-888-672-6657 (OP-BOOKS), or chat with us using the live chat option on our website for help getting the Custom Illustrations that are perfect for you.Learn More
Full-Color Landscape Publishing is Here!
You asked for it, and we've answered!
Outskirts Press now offers premium full-color books in landscape formats. These gorgeous 11x8.5 paperback or casebound hardbacks are available with either glossy or matte cover finishes and are perfect for children's book, juvenile books, cookbooks, coffee table books, and more.
- 11" x 8.5" premium full-color perfect bound paperback in landscape format with glossy laminated cover
- 11" x 8.5" premium full-color perfect bound paperback in landscape format with matte cover
- 11" x 8.5" premium full-color casebound hardback in landscape format with glossy laminated cover
- 11" x 8.5" premium full-color caseound hardback in landscape format with matte cover