Ultimate Black & White Publishing Package
Our most popular publishing package! The Ultimate package offers industry-leading profit margins & the most included services of any self-publisher.
With paperback & digital (eBook) distribution on all major platforms, the Ultimate package will help you reach readers on every platform—and more readers mean more book sales!
Start publishing with the Ultimate package to get one-on-one, U.S.-based support publishing your book today!
Ultimate Black & White Publishing Included Features
- Paperback & eBook Publishing with Worldwide Distribution
- eBook edition with distribution to over 450 retail, subscription & library channels including Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble NOOK, Apple Books, Google Play Books, Kobo, & more...
- Book Customization
- Professionally Designed Book Cover (with personalized back cover & author photo)
- Professionally Designed Interior Book Layout
- Up to 20 Image Insertions
- 58 Formats Available (7 book sizes, 2 paper colors, 2 cover finish).
- Digital Online Proof of Your Book
- 1 set interior & cover proof revisions
- One-on-One Author Support
- ISBN Assignment
- 10 Paperback Copies (free shipping—continental US)
- Book Order Volume Discounts
- Google Books Preview
- Barnes & Noble Read Instantly
- 30-Minute Marketing Consultation with Marketing Plan Development
- Social Media Set-up Guide
- Book Marketing COACH
- 12-Month Book Marketing Calendar
- Book Marketing RoadMap
- Book Sales Sheet
- Press Release (standard)
- Bowker Books-in-Print Listing
- Digital Book Launch Kit
Worldwide Distribution & Order Fulfillment
- Paperback Distribution Through Over 60,000 Booksellers & Retailers
- Digital eBook Distribution Through Over 450 Retail, Subscription & Library Channels
- Outskirts Press Bookstore Availability
- Bookstore sales page that you can update & personalize 24/7 from your Author Center
- Print-on-Demand Order Fulfillment
- Your book is never out of stock
- You don’t have to store inventory
- Each book is printed when it’s ordered and shipped directly to the retailer or buyer.
Optional Book Enhancement Services
|Go to the head of the line to get your book faster with Expedited Service!|
See what Outskirts Press authors are saying about their self-publishing experience
My representative Jamie was always extremely professional and helpful during the entire process of my book publication. She always responded very quickly to requests and was always helpful throughout the entire process. She is a great role model and a great asset to the Outskirts Press family. I will highly recommend Outskirts Press to my friends and associates and also look forward to doing more business in the future. I am extremely pleased with my book publication and consider this a major milestone in my life . Thank you all very much...
Lawrence N. Weston
author of Avoiding Self Imposed Adversities
From the beginning, and throughout the process of publishing my first book, I felt that I was in the hands of a pro. Dana always took the time to answer my questions in detail and swiftly, and if she didn't have 100% confidence, she researched the question and got back to me. I was very pleased with her and I am also thankful that I was paired with her as an Author Rep.
David Matityahu Ben Avraham
author of There's No Such Thing as Magic Blood
Bridget, as well as the entire Outskirts Press team working with me, are exceptional. They held my hand through the entire process in addition to providing me with welcomed support and encouragement. I am looking forward to our next project together. I have recommended Outskirts Press to several freelance authors in my area. Thank you for making a potentially hectic journey so enjoyable and so satisfying.
Paneque y Diaz
author of More Than What They Seemed
I was very happy with my author rep's responses to me. She did a superb job of answering my questions and helping me through the editing process. She was always available when I needed her. I'm delighted with the outcome--my book looks good and it's selling! Thank you.
author of Reclaim Your Right To Grow Old
A great experience with Outskirts Press. I learned a lot in this process. I will do it all over again. Thank you so much.
Esther A. Ota
author of Children: My Heritage - A Testimony
The one-on-one with Lisa was great. Especially the phone call picking out styles, font, cover template etc. She even got a vote on the color. I so wanted to have my daughter's painting as the art work on the cover and she gave me a way to do that. Her guidance helped turn my dream into a reality and sometimes it is still hard to believe until I look at my book. Thank you.
Nancy L. Regas
author of The Art of Being a School Counselor
Outskirts Press has perfected the art of self-publishing. Their process is simple and seamless with everything happening in a timely manner, giving authors complete control over how their book will appear inside and out. And the people there are fantastic. They’re friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, patient and quick to reply to emails. What more can an author ask?
Needless to say, I’ve found a home here at Outskirts Press.
author of Life with Bingo, Miracle on the Gridiron, Football Hero, and Ezra
Outskirts Press changed my life for the better. They turned my adoption memoir into a book that is not only beautiful to look at, it is pleasurable to read, easy to purchase online, and in less than a month already has had a profound impact on many people. A truly amazing company with a heart. Deepest gratitude!
author of We Are All Human Beings
The Outskirts Press team was helpful, attentive, prompt and detail oriented during the publishing process. It really felt like a team effort, and everyone worked hard to create an awesome final product that was my fully published book!
author of Realm of the Invader
Having just published my eighth book with Outskirts Press, I can attest to it being a great experience, and I look forward to publishing number nine. Thanks for a great job.
James A. Hunter
author of Soft And Gentle 8
I would like to thank everyone at Outskirts Press for helping me getting my book (Storms of Jaycard) into print. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would write a book and have it published. Once again, I would like to thank everyone at Outskirts Press for making my book dream come true.
Joseph J. Myer
author of Storms of Jaycard