Vision Powered Management
“Business Culture eats Strategy for Breakfast” i.e. reinvent or create a business for these changing times
Are you interested in creating a vision-based culture that results in team members of your organization being highly charged and focused on success? Are you searching for ideas on how to gain more firepower and engagement from your employees? Is your business in need of a shakeup, or outright turnaround to improve performance, or ideas on accelerating performance?
Vision Powered Management (VPM) provides real world “how to” ideas that address these questions. Turnaround expert Bob Collins provides a roadmap, with actionable steps, based on his years of experience delivering solid results with VPM.
In these pages you will discover:
• The “why” and “how” of inspiring your organization or team with vision.
• The action steps necessary when taking on a new leadership assignment.
• Gaining acceptance and enthusiasm for the new vision by your team/organization.
• Bob Collins’ 7 pragmatic steps for implementing a top down culture shift.
• How to unleash the personal performance capacity (and increase employee engagement) of your team.
• Tools and methods to meaningfully communicate your organizational progress.
• How to create your own leadership assessment tool and where to focus on areas needing improvement.
• EQ’s [Emotional Quotient] role in your development as a leader.
21st CENTURY BUSINESS STUDENTS AND LEADERS, THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!
Format: 6 x 9 Black & White Paperback, 134 pages
Publisher: Outskirts Press (Nov 28, 2019)
Genre: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture