Excerpts from this book may be read on the author's blog. Search on the key word "psychology" here: http://www.xanga.com/ralphjos
"For those interested in learning about the integration of psychology and spirituality, Dr. Jesseph's book, is excellent. It also presents in a unique way an overview of the principles and metaphysics of A Course in Miracles."
- Ruth R. Gillman, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Temple University; student of ACIM since 1989
"In this book Dr. Jesseph gives us a clear and concise understanding of the basic themes taught in A Course in Miracles, and how Freud's insights are relevant to these teachings. This is an excellent book."
- Martha Street, Moderator for Course Talk, an ACIM discussion group on the Internet; the Course has been her path since 1980
"Joe's patiently thorough style answers questions even before they arise, making this work an invaluable learning aid and reference guide for beginners and advanced students of ACIM alike. I was exposed to his writings beginning in 2003. The years since have been the most astoundingly pivotal years of my life."
- Barb Beaven, Moderator for Course Talk and student of the Course since 2001
"This 'Primer' clarifies Jesus gentle use of psychology in removing the ego's blocks to love. As a student of the Course since 1996 and a former psychology major, I am grateful to Dr. Jesseph for educating me without boring me."
- Tom Smith, Assistant Moderator for Course Talk and dedicated student of the ACIM path
"This 'Primer,' focusing upon the psychology of A Course in Miracles, is just what a struggling student needs! Here is a clear and complete treatment of how modern psychology and Jesus' psychology come together in the practice of the Course, and how they also remain different in the way they approach correction of our problems. If you are a new student or an old-timer as I am (since 1982), you will gain from Dr. Jesseph's patient and useful explanation of what the psychology of the Course means as we seek to gain the peace promised by the Course."
- Gene Fessenbecker, long-time, dedicated student of ACIM and founder of the Construction Contracting Academy; author of 16 books
"This book not only stands on its own as an informative and inspiring read about the psychology of A Course in Miracles, it also serves as an introductory explanation and prelude to the Course itself."
- Melody Vantucci, serious student of the Course since 2003
"For several years I have had the pleasure of studying Joe Jesseph's manuscripts, essays and posts on the Internet regarding A Course in Miracles. His grasp and clarity of explaining the Course have been central in my understanding of it. This 'Primer' is insightful and especially helpful in the continuation of Joe's teachings."
- John G Steiner, student of the ACIM path for over 20 years
"For someone who does not have an educational background in psychology, this book is a god-send. It offers a topical view of psychological theories and concepts with the spiritual interpretations of ACIM. If you are new to the Course, be assured you will be well informed. If 'Jesus' is a prickly word to you, fasten your seat belt."
- Sarah Favret, ACIM student for 22 years, 15 years as study group facilitator