PW Select Magazine Ad
Would you like your book to appear in front of thousands of booksellers, librarians, agents, publishers, film producers, and production companies?
When you sign up for PW Select, your book’s cover, synopsis, and ordering information will be listed in Publishers Weekly's print and digital editions, featured on the home pages of PublishersWeekly.com and BookLife.com and in the BookLife Report weekly email newsletter. It’s a great way to stand out in a crowded market!
Full-Color Exposure for Your Book in Publishers Weekly Magazine's PW Select Supplement
With a print readership of 68,000 and an online audience of 14 million annual unique users, Publishers Weekly is the most visible and trusted publication on the market.
PW Select is a monthly supplement dedicated to the self-publishing industry. Each issue of PW Select features interviews with authors, book announcements and listings, news, features, analyses, book reviews, and more.
With the PW Select Magazine Ad service from Outskirts Press, your book will receive:
- a listing in Publishers Weekly's print and digital editions
- a listing of your book in Publishers Weekly's special announcements database powered by Edelweiss (which reaches tens of thousands of booksellers, librarians, and reviewers!)
- feature placement on the home page of PublishersWeekly.com
- feature placement on the home page of BookLife.com
- a listing in the BookLife Report weekly email newsletter (which currently has 28,000 recipients)
- social media promotion, including BookLife's Twitter and Facebook platforms
Plus you will receive:
- A six-month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly
- A one-year digital subscription to Publishers Weekly's PW Select monthly supplement
Here is an example of a PW Select ad set up for Outskirts Press author Tommaso Grieco:
Authors who take advantage of this opportunity quickly discover what a smart and strategic marketing move PW Select can be. Click the "Add to Cart" button to begin promoting your book with PW Select now!