Doing Life Like Jesus
Lessons for the Good Life
This book reviews the life of Jesus from ages twelve through thirty-three. Jesus was fully God and fully human and came to the earth as a part of God’s plan to redeem mankind from sin once and for all! The text inside reveals how Jesus showed the love of God throughout his life and how to live a life of purpose. Have you ever asked yourself or others these questions?
- I know I have a purpose but what is it?
- Am I too young to share the word of God?
- God has shown me things and I wonder what they mean?
- How do I know if God and Jesus are real?
- Are the stories in the Bible true?
- Is God really love or can he be evil sometimes?
- I know I should read the Bible, but how is it relevant to me and my life?
- I think I believe or have faith, but then, again do I?
- Why do I need to know God or Jesus?
- I think I know God, well I guess?
- Does God love me?
When it comes to our lives, God has a plan for us and he knows how to help us live it out. Jeremiah 29:11 NIV says “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”. It is my prayer that this book will inspire, encourage, and propel you into the life you’ve always dreamed of living. The dreams, hopes, and desires you have to live a good life were given to you by God and through him you will experience those good things! As you read and turn the pages of this text you’ll discover how to receive and walk in the blessings of life just like Jesus! Be encouraged and amazed at the growth and change you’ll experience in your life after reading, reflecting, and applying each insightful truth to your life.
Format: 6 x 9 Color Paperback, 269 pages
Publisher: Outskirts Press (Feb 18, 2021)
Genre: RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth