When Trouble Comes
Be a Spiritual First Responder
Let’s admit it. Our Bibles tell us to watch for the signs of the last days, but people are worried, confused, and fighting back fear. We wonder, “How do I respond today?”
Let's admit it. Our Bibles tell us to watch for the signs of the last days, but people are worried, confused, and fighting back fear. We wonder, "How do I respond today?"
In Matthew 6:33, Jesus gives us the answer:
“Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness...”
Be a spiritual FIRST RESPONDER.
Author Pam Stevenson challenges us to open our Bibles and answer some thought-provoking questions about being children of God in troubled times. Her story begins with an accident, her struggle with pain, and her dialogue with Jesus on an adventure of faith and renewal. She reminds us that we can follow Him into the kingdom of heaven, discuss every detail of life together, and learn as we go. It’s time to claim your God-given eternal perspective.
• Experience true peace when your world falls apart.
• Overcome fear, doubt and worry.
• Identify and outsmart your emotions.
• Learn to test and get rid of unclean spirits.
• Discover your heritage in the kingdom of righteousness.
• Know the purpose of the coming woes and the warning for the church.
• Distribute God’s truth and mercy to a broken and hurting world.
Format: 6 x 9 Black & White Paperback, 235 pages
Publisher: Outskirts Press (Nov 21, 2020)
Genre: RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth