A Story about Medication Safety
Right time, right dose!
"Among young children, 95 percent of medication-related poisoning visits to the emergency departments are caused by a child ingesting medication while unsupervised; five percent are due to dosing errors made by caregivers" (safekids.org). It is never too early to educate children and families about medication safety. This short story conveys an important message to children ages four and up about the dangers of medication misuse. Mary Stephens, a kind and free-spirited girl, learns a valuable lesson when her pet rabbit, Clover, falls victim to a medication mishap.
Format: 8 x 10 Color Paperback, 37 pages
Publisher: Outskirts Press (Feb 27, 2016)
Genre: JUVENILE FICTION / Short Stories