Goodreads marketing campaign
How successful do you think you’d be if you could network with 40 million people or more? That’s the potential power of a Goodreads Marketing Campaign. This option helps you harness the strengths of the Goodreads platform and reach a huge (and loyal) community of readers. Scroll down to Product Details for more information.
Now more than 40 million members strong, Goodreads is the world’s largest community of readers. The Goodreads Marketing Campaign from Outskirts Press will help authors connect with those readers through an author profile and targeted ad.
The Goodreads Marketing Campaign includes several notable features:
- You will receive a 30-minute consult with a marketing guru to get your Goodreads Author Profile set up.
- Your consultant will guide you on how to connect with the right readers – and more of them.
- Your consultant will help you set up a book giveaway to engage readers, generate awareness and encourage reviews for your book.
- Your consultant will also create a “per-click” ad on Goodreads to target your audience by genre, location, gender or age. You set your own per-click rate between $0.50 and $2.00, based on your budget.
- Important stats will tell you how effective your ad is by measuring views, clicks and the number of Goodreads members who’ve added your book to their collections.
Here is an example of a Goodreads author profile set up by an Outskirts Press marketing professional:
What does an author need to do?
Your job is easy: Once you order the Goodreads Marketing Campaign option, simply meet with your consultant who will set up your Goodreads profile, ad and book giveaway. Once that’s done, all you need to do is grace one lucky winner with a copy of your masterpiece!