Guaranteed Radio Interview
Have you ever listened to interviews of your favorite authors and fantasized about your own authorial fame? That could be you! Not only can you fulfill your dream of being an interview guest on a renowned radio program, you can go into it equipped with the industry expert know-how to make an immediate impression on your audience. Scroll down to "Product Details" for more information.
Authors published with Outskirts Press can save 25% on this option by ordering from within your Publishing Center. Login now and save.
What if you could land a coveted, drive-time interview in a Top 10 Radio Market to talk about yourself and your book before a huge radio audience? It’s not a pipe dream! Not only can Outskirts Press guarantee you a popular radio timeslot, we can make sure you go into it with all the tools you need to make a big impression.
Twenty-year radio veteran Kevin Price, host of the radio program “Price of Business,” will provide you with valuable radio insider information before the broadcast to prep you for your moment in the spotlight. A seasoned radio broadcast pro, Kevin will guide you throughout the interview, asking pointed questions that will help you introduce your book in a way that will target the right audience.
“Price of Business” has been called “the best business radio show host in the country” by the Wall Street Journal, and is one of the longest-running news talk radio shows with content often broadcast throughout the country. It has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, FOX Business, FOX News Channel and CBS Radio – just to name a few. Plus, as a fellow author, Kevin knows what it takes to sell books on-air.
Here's how it works:
- Before your interview, you’ll get helpful pointers directly from Kevin on how to prepare for your moment in the spotlight.
- You’ll get an 8-minute interview – a generous timeslot in radio! – that will be broadcast during a coveted drive-time slot on one of the longest-running business shows in the nation.
- Following the broadcast, you’ll receive an mp3 recording of your interview to use in your additional marketing efforts.
- Your recorded interview will be showcased (with a short story and media resources from the program) on the national news website, US Daily Review.
- Post-interview, you’ll receive a review of your performance, analyzing your strengths and weaknesses, along with practical, professional advice you can use to polish your interview skills for future appearances.
The positive repercussions of this exciting opportunity could have a massive impact on your book sales. How? Read on!
You’ll enjoy a number of benefits of this Top 10 Radio Interview and Media Training package:
- You get the benefit of Kevin Price’s years of experience on both sides of the radio mic – as an author and a seasoned interviewer of other authors. Your interviewer is on your side!
- Valuable drive-time exposure in a Top 10 radio market, in the fourth largest city in the country. Not only that, but Kevin’s show has a long history and solid reputation for bringing a listeners popular lifestyle content to a diverse audience: fiction books, self-help, travel, hobbies and more.
- Being featured on the US Daily Review website exposes you to up to 250,000 hits and more than 20,000 unique visitors the site receives each month. Articles posted to the site are often referenced and quoted throughout the blogosphere.
- An mp3 recording to use to market your book. Post it on social media, your author website, or share it with other radio and TV outlets who may also wish to book interviews.
- You’ll have the opportunity to polish your performance so you can knock it out of the park every time.
How do you get started?
Just click the “Add to Cart” button below, and you’ll be on your way to perfecting your radio interviewing skills and spreading the word about your book!