Ultimate Full-Color Publishing Included Features
- Paperback & eBook Publishing with Worldwide Distribution
- Universal eBook with distribution to over 450 retail & library channels including Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble NOOK, Apple Books, Google Play Books, Kobo, PDF & more...
- Book Customization
- Digital Online Proof of Your Book
- 1 set of interior & cover proof revisions
- One-on-One Author Support
- ISBN Assignment
- 10 Paperback Copies (free shipping—continental US)
- Book Order Volume Discounts
- Google Books Preview
- Barnes & Noble Read Instantly
- 30-Minute Marketing Consultation with Marketing Plan Development
- Social Media Set-up Guide
- Book Marketing COACH
- Digital Book Launch Kit
- 12-Month Book Marketing Calendar
- Book Marketing RoadMap
- Book Sales Sheet
- Press Release (standard)
- Bowker Books-in-Print Listing
Worldwide Distribution & Order Fulfillment
- Paperback Distribution Through Over 60,000 Booksellers & Retailers
- Digital eBook Distribution Through Over 450 Retail & Library Channels
- Outskirts Press Bookstore Availability
- Bookstore sales page that you can update & personalize 24/7 from your Author Center
- Print-on-Demand Order Fulfillment
- Your book is never out of stock
- You don’t have to store inventory
- Each book is printed when it’s ordered and shipped directly to the retailer or buyer.
Award-winning illustrations are often the difference between a good book and a GREAT one. Our amazing illustrators can’t wait to make your characters come to life. If you need illustrations for your book, we have over 40 illustration styles to choose from!
And illustrations are not just for children’s books! Non-fiction, poetry, and cookbooks all have great opportunities for illustrations to enhance the interior layout and design of your book and further the impact of your content.
If illustrations aren’t quite what you’re looking for, we also offer 10-packs of stock images to enhance the visual impact of your writing.
Optional Book Enhancement Services
Everything you need in one place...
Truly, self-publishing simplified.